Pure Salts Yoga is dedicated to keeping our members, staff, and all those in the community safe while social distancing during the COVID-19 crisis. We believe that exercising is imperative for people to stay healthy, and we would like to offer our insight on how best our industry can adapt to new guidelines and move forward to operate in this new environment.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 and the beginning of Shelter in Place orders, we have been working day in and day out to put forth and implement tools that will best serve our franchise small business owners, protect our employees, do what is best for our members, and be responsible to the greater community. After monitoring industry and various federal and state guidelines, we have developed steps for Anytime Fitness owners. These guidelines are outlined below.
All safety guidelines will be made available upon entrance, throughout the studio.
- Understand quarantine behaviors;
- Be wearing wearing masks at all times whenever provisions are available;
- Know studio capacity restrictions (if any) and how to monitor; and
- No employees will share offices or be in enclosed spaces within 6 feet of each other.
- Strategic scheduling will be implemented to minimize the number of staff members who work together.
- A strict stay at home policy for any employees exhibiting symptoms and a reporting process for confirmed and/or potential COVID-19 contraction will be implemented.
Strict adherence to CDC distancing guidelines, maintaining 6 feet of distance in all gym activities, and roping off or disabling equipment:
- Studio capacity limited to a allowable number of people mandated by local authorities.
- No contact training full sanitized areas in between classes.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols
Medical-grade cleaning products and hand sanitizers available throughout facility, and:
- Medical-grade cleaning products and hand sanitizers available throughout facility.
- Require hand washing before and after workout
- Increase disinfectant stations with hand sanitizer available in lobby and throughout the facility whenever provisions are available.
- Pre-use and post-use wipe down protocol on all equipment.
- Detailed in-depth and frequent cleaning checklist.
- Full facility will be cleaned thoroughly a minimum of every 2 hours with medical-grade product, including equipment and all surfaces during staffed hours.
- Bathrooms cleaned every hour during staffed hours. As individual states continue to safely reopen their economies, we welcome and look forward to the opportunity to collectively work with local officials to find the best ways to open all of our health clubs that serve and employ those in our communities.